When your dog needs looks and pampering, the Whoofown team is ready to give your dog a refreshing changeover. The professional groomers at Whooftown provide a wide range of grooming and styling services with their fantastic high-quality products and equipment. Whether your dog requires a basic bath cum hair brushing or a breed-specific haircut, we have it all. We promise that your dog will feel like he is the only good-looking champion around for a few weeks until it visits us back. When your dog is here with us, trust that it will get all the attention and love it would demand at that point, along with one-on-one care, and watch the entire time in a safe, relaxing environment.
Grooming is excellent for your dog’s overall well-being. If your dog has long or thick hair, grooming is a must to keep your dog’s coat from getting tangled and matted – which is uncomfortable for it. Let us take care of your dog’s grooming needs.
Benefits of regular dog grooming
- Regular grooming helps maintain a healthy coat and skin of your pet and is also required for its hygienic needs. Scrubbing, blow drying, and brushing removes dead skin and hair. Brushing hair also helps spread the pet’s natural oils throughout the coat.
- While grooming the dogs, our professionals inspect their skin for any abnormalities, including fleas and ticks. Groomers quickly find these critters and know the best way to remove them.
- Matted coats usually occur when the dog has been long stayed away from grooming habits or has the natural tendency to shed excessively. Regular grooming services can help prevent mats from forming as they stimulate discomfort and potential skin irritation.
- Regular nail trimming and hair removal from your dog’s ear are essential because long nails can damage the area of the fingers around them or make dogs feel completely uncomfortable walking and standing. Hair growth on the ears can attract moisture capable of causing infections or yeast buildup, which can only be removed through painful surgeries.
- Shaving or trimming around the genital and anus of the pet is vital to keep it clean. If fecal matter on a pet is not removed immediately, it can cause irritation and inflammation around the bum area.
- Grooming must always include cleaning around the eyes. Being watchful and removing them as quickly as possible is best if your dog is prone to getting eye gunk deposits in the inner eye corners.
- A clean dog is a happy dog! Each time they meet someone, they will get love and compliments for their neat and beautiful looks.
Make Online Enquiry
Reach out to us to know everything about our organization and services. We would love to be your trusted friends and paw guardians in times of need.
Paw parents who love us have shared their experiences with our caregivers, and we would love to hear more from you.